• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 7 saum

HANDLER

Selling my smi custom tikka chambered in 7mm saum,,261/2" brux fluted sendero contour ss 1-9 twist,,has slip on limbs aver pad and factory,,harrels style muzzle brake,,150 rounds down the tube,,has tikka varmint stock and mag feeds saum cartridges perfect,,long action so can seat bullets too lands ,,was chambered with ptg standard reamer,,,,shoots 180 berger vlds 1/2 or better at 100 yrds,,have shot it out too 875 with stellar results,,have load data,,,email for better pics at [email protected]. Gun weighs 11 pounds with bi pod and nightforce scope,,scope and bipod not included,,no reason for selling other than want something different,,only trades would be for heavy barrel 308 ,maybe an AR,,,,1000.00shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,189
Selling my smi custom tikka chambered in 7mm saum,,261/2" brux fluted sendero contour ss 1-9 twist,,has slip on limbs aver pad and factory,,harrels style muzzle brake,,150 rounds down the tube,,has tikka varmint stock and mag feeds saum cartridges perfect,,long action so can seat bullets too lands ,,was chambered with ptg standard reamer,,,,shoots 180 berger vlds 1/2 or better at 100 yrds,,have shot it out too 875 with stellar results,,have load data,,,email for better pics at [email protected]. Gun weighs 11 pounds with bi pod and nightforce scope,,scope and bipod not included,,no reason for selling other than want something different,,only trades would be for heavy barrel 308 ,maybe an AR,,,,1000.00shipped

Also have about 30 pieces of brass and a Stoney point comparator case,,and some rcbs dies

Who did the barrel work? can you tell me what the diameter is at the muzzle? also does the 26.5 inch measurement include the brake?

Barrel is right at 26". Muzzle brake is 2.132 long,,,muzzle od is .830,,I chambered the rifle,,with the Gordy gritter method,,worked good on all rifles I have done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 13
Barrel is right at 26". Muzzle brake is 2.132 long,,,muzzle od is .830,,I chambered the rifle,,with the Gordy gritter method,,worked good on all rifles I have done

Here are some of the groups during barrel break in,,barrel cleans very easy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 13

950.00 shipped