Tikka .338 Win mag Struggles

What i found with my tikka t3 super light fluted was i needed to get a longer bolt stop and dbm to fit asics pattern mag with 3.71 coal allowance for longer loading. I had to route out the stock but it was worth it. For a 6yo hunting rifle thats had its fair share through i now get .4moa or greater. Reload with 210gn accubond lr and 2213sc adi powder. Seated longer than std though and almost the entire asics mag too.

Yeah, im new, different, but just wanted to say that despite all caution a lemon barrell sneaks through from time to time.
ABSOLUTELY.....I have a custom rifle with a 24" Lilja HB. Rifle (Old PSS from early 90's) as a factory 223 shot in the .3's all day long. This rifle barrel sucks dirty butt, and I'm not shooting custom hand made bullets in it. I have pages and pages of load data with bullets from 40-64gr powder, primers, cases, all being changed and it just flat will not shoot .5" at any velocity above 3000fps. I have given up on it, and decided I will just load what it shoots best at good velocity and be done. Only issue is I will never shoot this barrel out in my lifetime and I can't sell it to anyone with good conscience.

LOL, agreed! I hope after 3 years, the OP has it resolved. However, after only 2 posts and his last seen date, we might never know. Elvis has left the building.🤣

If he reads this....I would be willing to help relieve his disappointments by taking that rifle off of his hands! There's always room for another .338 WM somewhere around the house. 😁 Plus .......we don't have a Tikka at the house either! memtb

Only issue is I will never shoot this barrel out in my lifetime and I can't sell it to anyone with good conscience.
Good on you. I share the same sentiment.
Sadly, I have seen folks here and on other sites admit to selling something that, by anyone's measure, was defective.