Ti pro break

chasing giants

Hey everyone I recently got a 30 nosler my question is . I wanna go self timed break ti pro just wanted to hear any info on port count for this caliber thanks .

I have the 3 port on my 30 Nosler but that is because that was all that was available when I ordered it in 2022 for my 9/16-24 threaded barrel. It still does a heck of a good job reducing the recoil of 230 gr Bergers. However, had a four or five port been available, I would probably have gone with it with the expectation of even more recoil reduction.

Hey everyone I recently got a 30 nosler my question is . I wanna go self timed break ti pro just wanted to hear any info on port count for this caliber thanks .
Unless their website is not current, TI PRO is a 2-port configuration. "I" would go with the 5-port SRS miniself timer SS PRO.
1704638089910.png

I had a radial brake on my 30 nosler running 230s pretty warm at 2980. It was really not enough from the bench but okay in the field.

I pulled it and installed a 4 port SS Ti Pro and couldn't be happier. To my surprise the muzzle blast is about the same, certainly no more. Shooting from the bench is night and day difference between the two brakes.

I had a radial brake on my 30 nosler running 230s pretty warm at 2980. It was really not enough from the bench but okay in the field.

I pulled it and installed a 4 port SS Ti Pro and couldn't be happier. To my surprise the muzzle blast is about the same, certainly no more. Shooting from the bench is night and day difference between the two brakes.
I have a 26 inch Barrel was thing 3 port but with all you guys info probably go 4 or 5

I have a 26 inch barrel was going to 3 port but probably step it up will be shooting 200 grain thanks for your input

Awesome thanks