Thumbs Up to Burris

gohring3006

I finally got my Signature Zee rings and couldn't find any offset inserts, so I called Burris and they are sending me a whole set free! What a great no nonsense company.
Thanks Burris.

I finally got my Signature Zee rings and couldn't find any offset inserts, so I called Burris and they are sending me a whole set free! What a great no nonsense company.
Thanks Burris.

You gotta love that! They are my go to rings too.

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 16
You gotta love that! They are my go to rings too.
They are very well made, I took your advice a while back and finally got a set. They will solve my problem with elevation. They don't make a 20 moa rail for the venture yet. No more BDC reticle and holdover. Haha

Big fan of their those rings too. Good to hear they took care of you like that.
I was on hold less than 1min. This sorta tells me they don't have QC issues. Unlike a certain handgun company, I was on hold for hours I would give up and try another day.lol. Thousands of customers trying to get thru. Haha, Anyway I am very pleased with my sevice. I will be considering a Burris scope with my next rifle setup.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.