This Sat. LR shoot in WI

Coyboy

The R&R ranch is holding a cold bore shot shoot this Saturday Oct. 4th.
Everyone registers and gets a number, you then shoot at a target, your hole is marked with that number. When everyone is done the board is brought back and scored. You can shoot one at 600 yards and one at 880. Wind reading is usually what hurts.

100% payback, you can shoot as many guns as you like but only one bullet per gun per person per target. Shoot your buddys gun or whatever. .338 max caliber. Brakes ok, pistol ok.

The RR ranch is located 12 miles north of Pittsville Wi, about the same distance south of Marshfield

Registration starts at 10 shooting at 11am.

Call me at the shop if you need more info, 715-884-2128. Jim

If I would have seen this before the ride home from Wyoming I would have stopped by. You will have to let me know when this happens so I can make the next one.

I thought about you Matt, but knew you guys were on the memorial hunt.

It was a good time winds ran from 0-7 mph all day, we had about 50 shots taken at 600 yards 10 were in the 6" orange dot. both my shots were in it, but I placed low, 3 of the top 5 were a 338 lapua.

880 was a different story I was hopping for a repeat of the May shoot, but sadly I only had one bullet in the money. The winning shot at 1/2 mile was from a 223 armalite, 69gr, who woulda thought.

I managed to win the pot on the Tannerite shot. It was stuck in the vitals of a worn out 3D pig target about 5 lbs of it, then the target was placed at unknown distance. It blew that pig all to hell.

I'll keep ya posted on upcomming shoots

Jim, that sure sounds like fun.
I could use that before the hunt out west.
Both guns you did for us are looking and shooting great. While we didn't have any real long range shots this year, Matts was at 440 yds.
We didn't have the winds like last year which was nice for shooting.
I'm getting 3000+ fps with 180 Accubonds and 2600 with 250g SMK's.
All the silhouette shooters were impressed by your work and I have passed out a few cards. ;-)

Thanks,
Mike

Jim,
and I really appreciate the good work ;-)
I will be getting a hold of you after deer season for some other stuff I need done.

Thanks,
Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.