• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Third Generation Shooting Supply Powder Dump- Lots Gone, Some still there

And it was free shipping no hazmat charge…. Wow never see that!
You will pay $55 shipping and Haz Mat fee. The more you purchase at one time the less it will be per pound. Example. purchase 5lbs at $45/lb. then add $55 for fees. Then divide by 5. equals about $55 for each pound of powder.

Last edited:
You will $55 shipping and Haz Mat fee. The more you purchase at one time the less it will be per pound. Example. purchase 5lbs at $45/lb. than add $55 for fees. Then devide by 5. equals about $55 for each pound of powder.
Yeah …. I went back and read the email from the purchase and it says the shipping is added at the end.. that's fine I was happy to get a little powder that I needed. Never seen it done that way before so it threw me..

I'm pretty sure they all add Hazmat and shipping when you check out.
I have seen in the past where some will lower the Hazmat and/or shipping costs before times got crazy.
Grafs and Shooters Pro Shop charge one fee for shipping no matter how much you order.
Hazmat charge used to be for up to 50 lbs. It's been a while since I've seen enough available or needed to order that much but it does bring down the price per pound.
Natchez is the only place I've seen selling more than one or two sleeves of Primers per order. Most others are limiting you to one or two sleeves.

We all owe Veteran a big Thanks for all of his work helping others find reloading supplies. It takes a lot of time searching all of the sites that most others don't have.
Thanks Veteran!

I got some H4831SC from Third Generation Supply and the tracking info comes up Gene Sears Suppy.