• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Third generation shooting supply has 1 Powder!

I got my order delivered this morning, bought 7 individual pounds. Good to get it even if it does cost more, mine delivered ended up at $44 per pound which included the $42 shipping.

I saw that this morning too, was just about to come let you folks know. Still were showing 14 in stock. I have never used it before, but I grabbed some, I will give it a shot. Assuming I can ever find primers again.😅

I have been getting regular emails from Bruno shooter supply informing me a various bullets and powder that are available. So many it seems like availability might be changing or maybe that is just what I'm hoping. Still looking for the elusive H1000 or Retumbo however...
Bruno Shooter Supply

I have been getting regular emails from Bruno shooter supply informing me a various bullets and powder that are available. So many it seems like availability might be changing or maybe that is just what I'm hoping. Still looking for the elusive H1000 or Retumbo however...
Bruno Shooter Supply
Interesting, because every time I go to their website I get this message:
Bruno Shooters Supply website is currently shut down to focus on the orders we are backlogged. We will be back as soon as possible! If you have a pending order with us, please be patient we will get it shipped out as soon as we can!
They have been running that script for at least 3 months now, so I find it interesting that they are emailing YOU telling you they have product available. The above message would seem to denote that they only have product for filling backorders, but nothing for new orders.
In any case, I am in the same boat as you. Can't find RL26, Retumbo, H1000, 7977, or 8133. They are the rainbow unicorns of the powder world.