• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Third Generation Shooting supply Has 80 lbs. IMR-4350

Veteran

Maybe they have not discontinued this powder. They have over 80 lbs. in supply. Its substantially the same in heat rate as H-4350, so there was some thought that after Hodgdon's bought IMR it may be discontinued.

If you need H4350 and can't get it this may be a good substitute.

Bruno also has some powders available. $600 for a 2 keg case of V V N165 plus $37 hazmat plus shipping. I picked up a keg from Midway for about $300 out the door.

Does anyone know what 3rd Generation charges for their hazmat/shipping fees? I hate surprises. The site says they bill you after they pack. Not very comfortable in today's world of crazy fees.
Yeah. I've heard that they are legit,but I also don't like the fact that when I Google "3rd Generation Shooting Supplies", I get lots of results, but none of them are their actual website. Not usually a good sign when a Google search turns up complaint threads/FB pages, but no website. I'll stick with PV.

3rd generation is legit! I just like to have some idea of what shipping/hazmat costs are going to be after knowing the spread between PW, Midsouth, Midway, etc. I have purchased bullets and other non-hazmat items and they were/are great.

I did score a keg of IMR4955 from PV for less than I could have paid OTC with sales tax from Scheels .

I have purchased from them before. Never had a problem. I bought Retumbo yesterday and it was shipped yesterday on UPS.

So its being shipped on UPS and I'm being charged the actual shipping costs which I am sure includes some hazmat fee, but its whatever UPS charges as far as I know. I didn't notice any out of whack hazmat on the last order I made.

Just don't try to use Capital One at this site.

My receipt says the following:

Regular Ground - Actual UPS shipping charged will be added to the order after it is packed up. - Regular Ground

Finding them can be daunting. Searches pull up everyone else first and some crappy site called GLOBYA or something.

You'll find them at:
-- or --
https://3rdgss.com (this link redirects you to the one above)
Don't let that bother you. It definitely affects their ease of use. My company manages over 5000+ websites. Their developer just hasn't set up their domain correctly. It's an easy fix but it sure as hell has kept all of the scrapers and bots from crashing their website.