• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Think this is resolved.

How did you try communicating with the seller? Are you being ghosted on multiple attempts and methods? I guess I would want to know those answers before I could formulate an opinion.
I have heard of other members getting a good resolution due to sellers situation, no ill intent. Tough one for sure.

I have sent messages through PM. I also sent a message through the app I made a payment through. I reached out to other members who have bought some of the items and they also haven't heard back from the guy after messages.

I found this going thru his previous posts, it could be a possible medical issue.

I hate to label someone a scammer unless they are a definite scammer.

IMG_9941.jpeg

I found this going thru his previous posts, it could be a possible medical issue.

I hate to label someone a scammer unless they are a definite scammer.

View attachment 494436
And that's why I'm asking and didn't put out any info on the thread. I know things happen in life. I don't want to throw any negativity out that isn't warranted. And I saw the positive feedback so I am also wanting to trust the situation. Just don't want anyone else getting scammed if that is the case. Not to worried about myself. It's a risk we take when making transactions through classifieds.

I am one of the other buyers from that thread. I have also sent multiple PMs from here, which is my only option to communicate, I haven't received any reply. Hopefully the seller will ship all of the goods he has already received all the money for, almost 2 weeks ago.

He may not be a scammer, but is certainly lacking in the understanding of how it feels when buying/paying in full from a guy you have absolutely no idea about and then not communicating with them about when/if they will receive their merchandise. No communication and no shipping are the first signs of a scam, so the obvious first response is to suspect that you have been scammed.

I think I've reached out to everyone involved, and everything has been shipped.

I had a family emergency and was out of town for a week. Bullets and forums were the farthest thing from my mind, unfortunately. I just had no one at home I could ask to sort through things and get them shipped.

I take complete responsibility. Life happens and I dropped the ball.

Recent Posts