Think of buying a 6creedmoor which rifle?

To tell you the truth I got a ruger American predator that shoots 1/2 moa all day. Its the most accurate $500 gun I have ever seen
They are absolutely the best bang for the $$$ 6CM available and tack drivers If your looking for a budget option just to shoot and not go full on custom. But ditch the stock.

Last edited:
Check out the CZ Alpha 600 in 6mm Creed. For the money, and what it is, it is a hard rifle to beat, and will hang or out shoot $1k up rifles all day. My kids have a ton of fun shooting it. I like the super fast twist rate as well 1:7.

I have the carbon barrel Waypoints in 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 prc and they shoot exceptionally well. They have finally just released a long action version and I'll be looking for one in 7prc. Love the AG Composite stocks. With all the features they have feel like they are a great value.

I was undecided about rebarreling my .243 slow twist or adding a 6CM. Ended up doing both and love the Ruger American. It was good right out of the box with factory ammo and I spent a little changing the stock and trigger to my liking. Very economical for an
accurate low recoil rifle.

I was undecided about rebarreling my .243 slow twist or adding a 6CM. Ended up doing both and lovethe Ruger American. It was good right out of the box with factory ammo and I spent a little changing the stock and trigger to my liking. Very economical for an
accurate low recoil rifle.

I have a 2020 waypoing in 6 creedmoor 20" carbon barrel, shoots great. Good for whitetail, speedgoats, awesome on coyote's. I'm very pleased with this rifle. I'd definately would buy another. I also have 2 Seekins also great rifles. The Waypoint has the 20" barrel you were wanting.