They are here.....

26Reload

Went on a circle hunt today to locate elk sign.....didnt find elk...but I found some other tracks....and it's a pack...not a single....
So for any Soda Springs guys or any one else looking you don't have far to travel...north and west will put you in location to find these critters....
Could tell they were harassing a moose down the road....moose was sliding allover the place and wolves were just walking and waiting.....didnt find where they left the road bed....but am sure things got heated from there on.... 1024191043b.jpg

Maybe need to organize a little welcome party.....
And if they are there....they are in the Iman Pass area too...which means they are in the reservation......

Forgot to show this.....it was out there too....
1024190752.jpg 1024190750.jpg
HE was a little ways away.....little spike....whitetail...in mule deer habitat.....and worse yet....there were about 15 mumey does there....
IS IT GOING TO SPREAD DISEASE TO THE MULE DEER...
"CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE" IN THE MULE DEER POPULATION JUST NORTH OF..... Soda Springs Idaho

Went on a circle hunt today to locate elk sign.....didnt find elk...but I found some other tracks....and it's a pack...not a single....
So for any Soda Springs guys or any one else looking you don't have far to travel...north and west will put you in location to find these critters....
Could tell they were harassing a moose down the road....moose was sliding allover the place and wolves were just walking and waiting.....didnt find where they left the road bed....but am sure things got heated from there on....View attachment 154728
They hav
Could tell they were harassing a moose down the road....moose was sliding allover the place and wolves were just walking and waiting.....didnt find where they left the road bed....but am sure things got heated from there on....View attachment 154728
They have been there a long time.

I had seen the tracks on east side of soda springs up in hills above sulphur springs down to big canyon.....
This is the first time i have seen them at tenmile pass area...i have been in that area a lot.......

I have spent a lot of time hunting around Soda. Not surprised at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.