They are growing fast ladies and gentlemen

I am already looking to September and chasing bugling bulls. 606 grain daysix arrows have been built and tuned for two months already. My seven year old son is already a better caller than I.
My wife drew a sweet rifle tag, I think I'll build her a 300 something for other...or maybe a 280ai. I've got a decent enough scope collecting dust. Then again ther are a couple old rifles that have fit the bill before. Let the summer drag on folks. A guy can only catch so many fish.

Attachments

• IMG952088.jpg
    IMG952088.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 64
I am already looking to September and chasing bugling bulls. 606 grain daysix arrows have been built and tuned for two months already. My seven year old son is already a better caller than I.
My wife drew a sweet rifle tag, I think I'll build her a 300 something for other...or maybe a 280ai. I've got a decent enough scope collecting dust. Then again ther are a couple old rifles that have fit the bill before. Let the summer drag on folks. A guy can only catch so many fish.
Thats awsome i like the whole family thing. I introduced my wife last fall to moose hunting in Northern BC and shes dying to go back this year. She's packing a very nice little 7mm08 and i think ill be running my trusty old 30 06 with 180 gr sieras

I recall reading a few years back that velvet antlers are the fastest growing tissue in the animal kingdom. Your pics certainly support that. Thanks for sharing them.
Rex
You are correct, mostly. The only thing that grows faster is cancer. Scientists are studying antlers to see what turns the growth on and off. They are trying to see if they can find a mechanism to turn cancer growth off.