The Rifle Smith's Handbook - now available

Roanoke, Va. at present, 32 years in BC Canada
Hello everyone!

I retired a couple years ago from building precision accurate rifles and now spend most of my time teaching others the art of custom rifle building.

In January 2013 I completed the book "A Rifle Smith's Handbook" which is an instruction manual for those fellows with a burning desire to build their own precision accurate rifles or the experienced machinist that does not have rifle building knowledge. It is 345 pages of good information on all aspects of building precision accurate rifles, lathe & milling machine operation & set ups and much more.

"A Rifle Smith's Handbook" is available in hard copy or in a PDF file that can be emailed to you. Please visit my website www.richardscustomrifles.com where the book can be purchased.

I also have 6 instructional dvd's on building precision accurate rifles and 3 videos on hunting Virginia Groundhogs.

Cheers!

Richard

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.