THE BOYS ARE GITTIN' FRISKY !!

Frank in the Laurels

........but the big boys won't let them in the game.....hogs that they are ! Pics from the ElkCam.... amazing, they turned tail, took their ball and walked off the playing field, after one last look.
FB_IMG_1661856475464.jpg
FB_IMG_1661819655805.jpg
FB_IMG_1661819663250.jpg
FB_IMG_1661820012193.jpg
FB_IMG_1661856426153.jpg
FB_IMG_1661857202924.jpg

Last edited:
Frank.... you must have one hell of an elk photo album.... I,m sooo jealous......
Hope you draw a tag soon...
I do have a ton of photos but these are off the ElkCam, when you get some time during the first and last hours of light check it out...you never know what you might see, even a 400++ incher...as far as a bull tag, I'll be dust in the wind long before that happens but my camera shoots a lot more than my rifle..lol

Interesting the Big Guy is packing a radio collar. The must be watching him closely. Some very nice pics.

This elk cam is so darn addicting!!! I have friends texting me to get on ASAP, MONSTERS on cam😂😂😂. Was thinking of running cam on flat screen and practicing draw and sight picture. Decided bad idea!

This elk cam is so darn addicting!!! I have friends texting me to get on ASAP, MONSTERS on cam😂😂😂. Was thinking of running cam on flat screen and practicing draw and sight picture. Decided bad idea!
Don't blame me !! I WARNED EVERYONE HOW ADDICTIVE IT CAN BE. ..LOL. It will be running until the first day of archery about the 3rd week of Sept, they shut it off when the various season are going on, then I believe it comes back on around the 2nd week of Nov for a short while then they turn it off.. make sure you turn up the volume cause you'll hear bugle from all over..fighting will really pick up shortly, you'll see bear, whitetails, coyotes, turkey and even people if you watch enough...glad everyone is enjoying it..