The Beast!

Ernie

SPONSOR
"The Beast!" Denny Williams named it! The action is a non-designated single-shot Lawton model 8000, Jewell trigger, Bartlein 1-7 twist barrel, T-5 Terminator brake, with a McRee chassis. Chambering: 375 Chey-Tac! Seekins rings and the scope is the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP
Load development hopefully this week. Thank you Robert Vestal.
I have another 1-8T barrel that is chambered in 375 Snipe-Tac that Chuck McIntosh built.
This is a switch barrel specialty pistol.

eIQBLJEl.jpg

65smsk0l.jpg

so what's the latest and greatest on this rascal? I know you guys are head first towards WY-Shot, but I am curious how this thing stacks up and if the scope holds up.

Looks great!

I'll bet you end up around 2900 fps with a 350gr bullet. Should be a great shooting gun.

It should actually be a very comfortable gun to shoot. It probably weighs over 20# and those T5 brakes are incredibly effective. I have a 338 SnipeTac specialty pistol with the same T5 brake and probably pretty close to the same weight and the gun barely moves. The muzzle blast will be pretty substantial though!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.