Thank you Harrell's Precission

Warbird2006

I just want to share with you how IMPRESSED i am with Harrell's Precision.
My Forster Co-Ax has been on back order with Sinclair International since December
and I can not see the end of the tunnel.
So I checked Harrell's website and called the guy (sorry, forgot his name) to check if he has
presses for 308 available. He said yes and I did the order on line. This was on Thursday AM.
I received my press on Saturday, 2 days later, went from Virginia to Washington.
The price of his equipment is great for quality you get.
So thank you Harrell's, you just earned one new loyal customer.

Press, 308 size. Unfortunately the press would only resize 308 but not load them. I called Harrell's and send him the press back. He exchanged it for the Magnum size and shipped free.
I highly recommend them.

i am in the same boat, i have ordered two breaks from them at different times and they are fast and good quality

Press, 308 size. Unfortunately the press would only resize 308 but not load them.

***?!

Oh, and as for ordering a press from Sinclair, you can get the Co-ax elsewhere, cheaper and faster. Just check the internet.

Let me to be correct here. Harrell's 308 press will full size or neck size cases up to 308 size, but it is too small to seat the bullets. For seating 308 Win you need the magnum press.
It says on Harrell's website, I just did not pay attention.

Harrells is geared towards the benchresters who typically use the Wilson style seater dies and arbor press. I did the same thing, ordered the wrong press. I however ordered mine on the phone. They shipped it out with a invoice for payment. I get my press in a couple days with the bill. I send a check out right away. Amazed me how they do business. And yes they make a fantastic product.

Brent

So what arbor press do they sell that will work with 308 Wilson Benchrest seater dies? Many thanks.

This one, keep in mind they seat bullets only. Harrell Tooling Arbor Press by Henry Harrell

If I was to do over again I would buy the Compact Reloading Press one again in magnum for $180 it is portable and nice. I take it with me to competitions when I need to reload. Out to the range when testing loads. Take powder charges in vials and load up at range. You can play with bullets/seating depth etc.... very easily with microseater die.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.