Texas

I have been called a cowboy once or twice. I did ride bucking horses semi pro for several years and grew up on a working cattle ranch. Billy bobs used to be the largest bar in Texas and it is in theStockyards. It is safe for tourists that mind their manners. If your looking for a fight go down the street to a little bar called PR's. I have been in some good ones there! I personnaly like aussies, even dated one that came over to train horses. We trained a world champion roping horse together

A lot of good bronc / bull riders come from australia and canada these days so the "real cowboys" are used to that and share a healthy respect. There are posers and we take no responsibilty for them. Lol

Also what's the 138" and sometimes 166 7/8". I'm just asking coz I bought whitetail madness when I bought my camo gear from bass pro shop last week wich works awesome I was out pig hunting yesterday.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.