Terminator 3 muzzle brake question.

william101

I just bought a Savage 110 Long Range Hunter in 338 Lapua and was curious you guys thought buying the Terminator 3 muzzle brake would work a lot better than the standard muzzle brake that comes on the Savage 338 Lapua? Would it be worth paying 250 for the difference if there was much? Thanks for any help

The terminator brakes are expensive but they work. The t3 will the reduce recoil about 30% more than the factory brake. He has a brake that's already bead blasted black and is designed to replace the factory savage brake.

Shooting these bigger cartridges will be more expensive all around. The savage 338 Lapua is alota rifle at a very good price. I would go ahead get the brake, it will make your shooting experience much more enjoyable. A 9lb 338 is going to have a lot of recoil. I would reduce it as much as I could and invest in a quality set of scope rings.

Here is a good video that compares the factory brake to the t3

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts