Tell me about necking down for 7-300 win mag

There are actually 3 variations. Nathan Foster did the 7 Practical, Ackleyman did the first 7 Valkyrie Magnum which has some minor changes (case taper and shoulder?) from the practical and mine which has the least case taper and shortened the throat and I think that I flattened the shoulder another 2/3*. It's been about 5 years ago so some of the info may be slightly off. My drawing is at PT&G, I'm not sure about the others. It doesn't have the "Magnum" tag on the drawing but in the meantime the little 6mm (?) Valkyrie came out. I got the small Valkyrie stuff instead of mine by mistake and had to wait extra time. That's why I came up with the unusual way of necking it down fron .30 to 7mm. I started using the "Magnum" monacker to help clarify which one it is. If you like you can look them all up on Goggle but they are like I said about 5/6 years old. If you like, I can try to get you my drawing number if you want. Mine has very similar case capacity as the 7STW but with the mods it shouldn't burn the throat and lands as fast as the 7STW.
I was originally thinking about doing the 7STW but the brass availability isn't very good, I don't want to do the 7 weatherby route, I really would like to keep this simple if that's possible and be able to neck down 300 win mag brass from 30 cal to 7mm leaving the rest of the brass in it's original form.
Now I'm confused about which one is which.
Can you help me figure this out?

The practical is a 300win mag just necked to 7mm. Look up Nathan Foster in New Zealand and get the name of his company. I think that the Practical is just a 7/300 renamed with little if anything changed. In his articles he gives the info and tells where he got all of his tools if I remember correctly. I think that he has his drawing on line too.

The practical is a 300win mag just necked to 7mm. Look up Nathan Foster in New Zealand and get the name of his company. I think that the Practical is just a 7/300 renamed with little if anything changed. In his articles he gives the info and tells where he got all of his tools if I remember correctly.
Ok, so I guess that's what I am looking for.
Thank you. Now I have to figure out how to neck these down the correct way so I don't lose any of this Peterson long brass I just got in.

The way I understand which I might be wrong but isn't the 7-300 win mag different than the 7 practical?? Isn't the shoulder angle different???

But either way the information you gave sounds like if I chamfer the outside of the case neck really good and lube it well I should be able to slowly neck down the 300 brass using my 7 rem mag die?!?
Yes there are very minor differences. The issue is the availability of dies, the Practical dies are available.