Taurus handguns.

gohring3006

Does anyone have a Email address for Taurus?
I bought a new carry gun and one of the mags is faulty. I was on the phone on hold for literally 1hr.and 58 mins. I gave up.

Had the same problem with Remington. Usually they have a break in the wait time where you can leave a phone number if you don't want to wait. Remington was back to me in about 3 Hours. They don't list email so you could take it back to the dealer, he may have contact info.

Good luck!

Packrat

Had the same problem with Remington. Usually they have a break in the wait time where you can leave a phone number if you don't want to wait. Remington was back to me in about 3 Hours. They don't list email so you could take it back to the dealer, he may have contact info.

Good luck!

Packrat
Thanks
My next move is to take it back to the dealer. I texted him earlier today, he said he should have the email address but he never got back to me yet.
I wonder if he doesn't have the address either. All I need is a shipping label but I have tried for three days and can't get thru..

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.