Tactical Rig

7ultra

I've been toying around with the idea of buying a Tactical rifle. Given all the manufaturers out there, any opinions on an accurate rifle from around 1500-2500. Any thoughts? Thanks

WOW are you talking factory stick or custom...?

Thats a poke and your looking into the 300 RUM, 338 RUM, 338 Lapua...not to mention all the wild cats off of those cases and then some.. to achieve accuracy starting at 1500 you might as well go custom... not your bill starts at $2000 ....

7Ultra, Your talking about 1500-2500 dollars, right? If that's the case, I'd get a GA Precision "ROCK" rifle, Chris Matthews from the forum builds them and they are a nice piece. Jay

DOH.. I never read it that way I guess this being the LRH forum I assumed yards....

other than that.. what Jay said...

heres one with an A5 Stock

P1303694.jpg

I just order a FNH SPR A3 300WSM. It is a real tack driver. The averge group is .5 at one hundred yards. And they also give a lifetime warranty even on the barrell. So you really can't go wrong. The price was $1920. This comes with badger scope mount and rings and a Mcmillian stock and a harris bipode. I think it is a great deal.

yeah lifetime on the barrel, not the throat. so if it explodes for some reason you are covered, unless you had an obstruction and then it is operator error
rolleyes.gif

Hey 7 Ultra take a look at G.A. Precision to
Thay are in the price range your talking about and they shoot!!! here is the address http://www.gaprecision.net/ you want to look at the ""Rock that is the name of the Rifle here is a 5 shot group out of mine chambered in .308 at a 100 yards this was during barrel break-in
Keith
The-Rock-Group.JPG

Gents,
This is a shameless plug, but I have several tactical guns for sale - just look in the for sale forum under SCL. :)

I got calibers covered too - .223 up to .300WM, just pick your poison. :)

SCL

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts