T/C Icon

Crane

What ever happened to the T/C Icon that I couldn't escape from at the newstand that was suppose to set the firearm world on fire?

IAN! Where are you? You seem to have the inside scoop on this. GAP was even going to start building on this platform and now not a peep from anyone. I knew the .30TC was gonna bust; didn't take a genius to figure that out. So far I have never seen one.

I was just wondering.

Icons are rolling out of the factory, including the long actions. Buddy of mine just sent me a scan of two 200 yard groups, one went under 0.5 and the other just under one inch. Not sure when the heavy barrels will be released probably this SHOT show. Look for a tactical and a varminter.

My .300 Win put three rounds inside 0.25" when I first got it. Just shows you sometimes bullets fly into groups instead of out. Never do it again but it was purty.

You are probably correct about the .30TC, my .308 does everything I want it to.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.