Swarovski Z6... Nice!

drespecki

While waiting to look through a Viper PST in a few weeks, I happened by the Bass Pro Shop and checked out the Z6 3-18 scope.... Wow, it really was nice.. Hunting turrets and a great view (barely any issue with precise head placement). It seemed simple to pull up to your head and get a quick, easy picture without a lot of fussing and adjusting. Anyone using this model that can speak up about it's pros and cons?

While waiting to look through a Viper PST in a few weeks, I happened by the Bass Pro Shop and checked out the Z6 3-18 scope.... Wow, it really was nice.. Hunting turrets and a great view (barely any issue with precise head placement). It seemed simple to pull up to your head and get a quick, easy picture without a lot of fussing and adjusting. Anyone using this model that can speak up about it's pros and cons?

DRESPECKI,,,

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!!!:):)

The scope you described is exactly what I chose to sit on top of my new long range McWhorter custom built 6.5x47 Lapua hunting rifle.... Right down to the ballistic hunting turrets with a plex reticule... I should be picking up the finished product within the next week or so....

I had a difficult time choosing between the 3-18x50 and the 2.5-15x56, both with the ballistic turret..... They both cost the same.....

I can hardly wait to pick it up and get it fine tuned!!!

-----------<" ){{{{><

I've got the 2.5-15. The optics are unreal. Made a 750 yard shot on whitetail using the br reticle and swar software to figure the ranges. My dad has the old 4-12x50 av. My z6 is noticeable better in everyway other then the av is way more trim.

Great choice of scopes! The Z6 2.5-15x44 and the 3-18x50 are both as good as life gets. I have both (with illumination), with the little one on a Blaser R93 in 270 Wby and the bigger one on a Blaser R8 in 300 Wby. Have the smaller 2-12x50s on a Sauer 202 270 and a Tactical S&W M&P AR15 with the last one going on a Blaser 243 barrel. Z6 scopes are the cats ***! Also still have an assortment of AVs and they are also very good, just not 30 mm and not built as tough as the Z6s are.

If you decide to buy a Swarovski Z6 call Alex at EuroOptics and he'll do better than your local store plus you won't be paying another hundred or two in sales taxes. He takes checks, money orders and bank to bank transactions. He's old school and does a tremendous job taking care of the customer.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts