Swarovski scopes

big mike 2121

Hey Guys,

lil bird just told me my girlfriend is setting up my new 700 ss 5r in 308 with a pretty high end swarovski scope. the rifle is about 1100 by itself and the grand total for rifle, scope, rings is around 3800 bucks. (yes shes great!!) by my approximation, that means she spent about 2700 on the scope and rings. give me yiour honest opinions on swarovski scopes.......are they rugged? Are the there multiple reticle choices? are the turret adjustments repeatable? I know nikon and ziess have ballistic programs telling you what range and at what power that each mildot represents.........does swarovski use anything like that.? Be Honest, u wont hurt my feelings! I myself had chosen a Nikon 4x16x 50 mm mildot scope for the rifle.

Swarovski is as far above the Nikon you were considering as the Nikon you were considering is above a $49 Walmart special. Swarovski scopes are as good as it gets for most hunting applications. With not knowing which Swarovski she picked I can't be more specific. You got a great scope on a very good rifle, 'nuf said!

If you get tired of her, I might be interested. A woman that will not only buy her man toys, but take the time to be sure they are THE RIGHT TOYS, is an amazing woman! You are a lucky man!!

**** skippy im a lucky s o b!!!!! im definatly not worthy.......and yea, think ill keep her around for awhile!!

Just don't tell me she is drop-dead gorgeous, a great cook, independently wealthy, & great in bed or I will start believing there is A PERFECT WOMAN. If word gets out there is a perfect woman ANYWHERE how can those of with "normal" women ever be satisfied again??? YOU may ruin our relationships!

Thankfully, you seem to understand you are a lucky man. Enjoy your toy & have a wonderful new year!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.