Swarovski range TA, need a little help.

orangeride

Let me start with the good things. I've always been a swaro guy. I ran a OG set of EL's for ever. Loved the ergos and everything. Begrudgingly a 4 or 5 years ago a went to a pair of Leica 2200 yard RF binos. Since swaro didn't offer anything competitive it was the only way to go. In the defense of the Leica the optics where on par with my old 1st gen EL and the ranging/ballistics side was awesome, besides burning the chips (yes I know the newest model is blue tooth). The fit and finish and user interface was never up to par with swaro, eye cups, covers, and finish.
So I got the new range TA. Optically their brilliant. It was quit easy to tell the difference optically, their on a next level. Range finding the two units where almost exactly on par, which tells me the newest Leica would probably blow the swaro out on pure ranging distances.
My issue comes with the correction given by the Swarovski. I've used the ballistic AE app for ever and the leicas would constantly kick out corrections almost exactly the same, or within a click. With the swaro I'm like 10-12 clicks different at 1500 yards. I'm sure I could mess with the settings and tweak the velocity till they match, but I'm not sure that's the best way to deal with it. Maybe someone here is more familiar with the swaro app, it's not real detailed.
Sorry this was long winded.

Tagging in. I also just got a pair these. So far for me,they have been really close. Make sure to double check all the settings.There was a couple times my settings didn't save. You must click the check mark up in the right corner not the back arrow.And every time you transfer settings, it defaults back to rifle #1. So if your using #2or#3 rifle make sure to select which one again. There is the expert mode tab,which will calibrate for you but the max distance shows 547 yds on mine so I have not tried that. I zeroed at 100. Then shot at 450 yds.and then out to 1040 yds with my 300 PRC. I did have to tweak the velocity up a little to get everything dialed. Shooting factory 212 eldx. Velocity through my pro Chrono says about 2800 fps. The box says 2860. I do have a magnetospeed but I'm shooting with a suppressor so couldn't make that work. The pro Chrono could be off slightly. I ended up settling on 2835 fps. I'm real happy with mine except there is no wind holds in the software. Hope you get it figured out.