• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 4-12x50 Habicht

TucsonFX4

I am selling my like new Swaro AV4-12x50. I am the second owner of it. There are absolutely no marks or indications on it. The original owner never mounted it and I never mounted it either. I have decided I could put the funds to other projects for the time being.

This scope still looks brand new, and comes with the original box, paperwork, and bikini covers. Plex reticle.

This is a great Christmas present to yourself or another shooter.

I'll ask for a little less than I paid for it, $750 including shipping to the lower 48, and possibly just a bit more to AK and HI. PM me if you're interested.
IMG_3953.jpeg
IMG_3954.jpeg
IMG_3957.jpeg
IMG_3955.jpeg
IMG_3958.jpeg

In the neighborhood of 7 or 8 years old. It is essentially new old stock, as it's never been shot or even mounted. Looking for a good home.

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm not sure what the field of view measurement is.

I found a website (I believe OpticsPlanet) that said 29.1' at 1000 yards. I would think that has to be a typo and it is more like 29.1' at 100 yards.