• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWAROVSKI 3x-12x 56mm Scope F/S

augustinaustin

SWAROVSKI 3x-12x variable power scope with a 30mm tube and a 56mm objective w/rear eye focus. It is their HABICHT NOVA model and is marked as such. It has their duplex reticle in the first focal plane (meaning the cross hairs change along with the power change for ranging purposes). A short time back I noticed what I thought was a small amount of debris in the scope. I sent it off to Swarovski to be cleaned and checked. It came back to me less than two weeks ago COMPLETELY REBUILT. Along with the scope came 2-pages of detailed parts that they decided to upgrade/change to match their newer models including some lenses, o-rings, eye cups, new leak-proof turrets, on and on. This was all done with not so much as a phone call or receipt of purchase or bill...WHAT SERVICE!!!. The scope does have ring marks and numerous scratches on the body. I'll be happy to send other photos but in terms of optics and mechanics it should be like new. It has not been mounted or used since its return from factory service and all paperwork from the service will be included for the new owner. After Thursday it'll be on ebaay but I'll sell it now for $880 and throw in fedex shipping & insurance (in the US) Feel free to ask any questions. Happy to provide numerous references from this site and others. PICTURES can be seen at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]
THANK YOU, AUGUST in Austin TX

[ 05-14-2004: Message edited by: augustinaustin ]

I live in Magnolia, TX. What are you asking for the scope??? Mike Walton
Walton's Coat of Armsnull