Swaro atm spotter cover suggestions

JD250

Hey guys, as the title says, looking for recommendations on a good cover for my new to me swaro atm 65hd if anyone has one that works well or has had one in the past and could help me narrow it down I would much appreciate it.
Thanks

I got mine from Kings Camo , top quality neoprene covers that are easy to use and do a great job of protecting the scope. They usually go on sale at few times a year. Even if you pay full price they're a bargain in my opinion.

250, Scopecoat covers at Optics Planet to fit your scope $40.84 on sale. Swarovski covers are very pricey. These are neoprene covers.

Ino my opinion the Swarovski brand covers are way overpriced and won't do anything that a $40-50 cover won't.

Thanks dosh, yeah can't bring myself to spend the money swaro wants when I'm sure there are plenty out there that will do the exact same thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts