• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon Remedy 338 Lapua, Leupold Mark 4

muscletrpr

Unfortunately I need to sell my almost new Surgeon Remedy in 338 Lapua. It only has 59 rounds fired through the barrel. I also have 500 250gr Sierra Matchkings, 200 300gr Sierra Matchkings, 100 NIB Lapua Brass, Redding Competition Seater Die, RCBS FL Sizer Die, 21 Rounds of HSM Match Ammo, 59 Rounds HSM once fired brass, 3 MTM Red Magnum Ammo Boxes, Hornady 338 Lapua OAL Modified case, Leupold Mark 4 Scope, Night Force Rings, Harris Bipod, 2nd AI 338 5 Round Mag, 4 cans of Reloader 25. It will be sent in the Original Surgeon Hard Case. Buyer pays actual shipping and Insurance charges to their FFL.

This is a Beautiful 338. I wish I didn't have to let her go. I received the rifle new from Surgeon in June 2009. Rifle, Scope, Rings, Accesories, see below.

Action: Surgeon
1581/R
K.M.W. bolt knob
Barrel: Krieger
SS, Match Grade
Hand Lapped
Chamber: .338 Lapua
Twist Rate: 1-in-9.5
Contour: MTU
Length: 27 inch
Crown: 11deg Target
Surefire Muzzle Break

Stock: McMillan
Model: A-5
Color: Coyote Camo
Sniper Fill
Adjustable: Cheek piece and Length of Pull
Sling Swivels: Front
Flush mounted Quick Detach Swivel Cups Left side and Right side rear Surgeon Detachable Bottom Metal
2 – 5 Round AI, 338 magazines
Aluminum Bedding Pillars, and Marine Tex Bedding
Accessories:
Jewell Trigger factory set at 2.5 lb
Precision Stress Free Bedding
Cerakote flat dark earth Finish on Barrel, Action and Bottom Metal, and Mags, Night Force Rings
Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25X50mm LR/T M1, Harris S-BRM Bipod 6-9" Leg Notch Painted Flat Dark Earth to match

Rifle and all accessories $6500.00 OBO (Rifle, Scope, and Rings cost that much by themselves)

No trades please!! Thanks

PM me or contact me at trpk154 @hotmail.com if interested.

REMEDY338FRONT1.jpg

REMEDY3381.jpg

REMEDY3382.jpg

REMEDY3383.jpg

This rifle was "SOLD" a long time ago. I apologize for not Editing this ad earlier.

Thanks for the continued interest.

Anyone know the colors used on the stock of this rifle?

The Mcmillan is Surgeon's Coyote stock. They might be able to tell you the colors and percentages. Give them a call or email. Stephen was my contact at Surgeon, He is a good guy.