• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon Remedy .338 Lapua for sale

Teryxman

I have a Surgeon Remedy .338 Lapua that I am considering selling because I don't have the time to shoot it. It has a Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 H2CMR in a Spuhr mount, Nightforce cosine indicator, spare (new/never used) set of Viperskin stock sides, TacOps drag bag (embroidered Surgeon), two banded cases (400 rounds) of Blackhills 300 grain ammunition, Neil Jones custom dies, 200 pieces of once fired brass, 250 Berger VLD 300's, 250 SMK 300's, and other miscellaneous items. I am looking to get $5000 without the scope or $8000 with it. I have no problem keeping the scope. I am not willing to sell stuff individually other than the scope after the rifle sells.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 41
Sorry but the ammo was not for sale with the rifle, my wife listed the rifle for me and accidentally listed it. The $5000 would be for all of the stuff minus the ammunition, scope, mount, bipod, and cosine indicator. $8000 includes everything but the ammunition. $4000 is for the rifle, dies, and bore guide.

Bump for a great looking rifle. My wife would love to list some rifles for me. I hope you didn't give her your password or we may see a lot more of your stuff up here!

Recent Posts