SUPER HOGS MAY INVADE THE US FROM CANADA

What, compared to hunters and fishermen?

Not a problem. Hogs are excellent swimmers and the chilled water isn't too much for deer to cross, then it won't be too much for hogs. Here are some hogs swimming just a few miles from where I live. They are cross one of the inlet channels of a local lake.

Look like dolphins crossing the lake. Lol

Not a problem. Hogs are excellent swimmers and the chilled water isn't too much for deer to cross, then it won't be too much for hogs. Here are some hogs swimming just a few miles from where I live. They are cross one of the inlet channels of a local lake.

I've seen them cross the parking lot at Walmart. Wearing sweat pants and flip flops.

Journalists and news are all about the wow, shock, sensationalize everything nowadays.
I don't believe a thing I hear on the news anymore.
However wild pigs are on the move I do know that and so are a lot of other animals