• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stunning fiddle-back myrtlewood stock blank

old_heli_logger

$300 plus shipping. First, "I'll take it" posted to this classified, gets it.

Attachments

• 0207220914_HDR.jpg
    0207220914_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 248
  • 0207220915.jpg
    0207220915.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 247
  • 0207220916.jpg
    0207220916.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 218
  • 0207220916_HDR.jpg
    0207220916_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 242
Myrtlewood only grows in two areas in the world.....
I know each place....
So where did ya come upon that myrtle?

Here is local Myrtlewood used behind the catholic alter in a church in Myrtle Point Oregon....my Grandfather built this and all the accessories in the church around the alter from Myrtlewood....way before the 70's......
20150125_165027.jpg
Noteworthy....the upper Coquille river system(lower south..north..east..lower middle forks) WERE all shadowed in shade from Myrtlewood trees...then nutria found the valley..burrowing into the silt river banks for tender roots of blackberry vines....the coming floods then wipe out the holes collasingthe river banks....the Myrtles along the river are almost all gone......where there used to be thousands..there are only hundreds...no more shade...

Last edited:
Here is local Myrtlewood used behind the catholic alter in a church in Myrtle Point Oregon....my Grandfather built this and all the accessories in the church around the alter from Myrtlewood....way before the 70's......
View attachment 339543
Noteworthy....the upper Coquille river system(lower south..north..east..lower middle forks) WERE all shadowed in shade from Myrtlewood trees...then nutria found the valley..burrowing into the silt river banks for tender roots of blackberry vines....the coming floods then wipe out the holes collasingthe river banks....the Myrtles along the river are almost all gone......where there used to be thousands..there are only hundreds...no more shade...
That is beautiful! I started school in Myrtle Point...first grade Maple Primary, third grade Spruce Street school...loved that fire escape. Hahaha!!

Double WOW! Both the blank and the piece at church. Outstanding and you are one blessed guy to have worked with such beautiful wood. Frankly, I believe your price is very low.

Spruce Street School...
Dammm....Damm.... you are old..
I got the paddle at Maple Primary..Mrs Halter...wow could she swing that thing...
My first day of first grade....puked allover the floor in Mrs Russels room....kept telling my Mom I didn't feel good....and I proved it.....but she still made me stay at school.......lol....