Strangest "unlawful to" regulations that you have encountered

Colorado has a bunch of them.

Night vision is allowed for nuisance species, eurasian collared dove are considered nuisance species, can only hunt dove with shotgun--- so I guess you could put nv on your shotgun and go dovehunting at 3am?

Crossbows and handguns can only be used in centerfire rifle season

All dandelions must be kept under 10" in Pueblo co

City of alamosa says it's illegal to throw missiles at cars

Catapults are illegal in Aspen

It's not only illegal to kill a bigfoot in sakamania Washington, but they are also a designated endangered species there

Illegal to shoot albino deer in Tennessee

You must have state permission to kill a pigeon in north dakota

Up until 2016 "idiots" will ineligible to vote in new Mexico

It was illegal in Kansas to put ice cream on cherry pie

It's illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork in Georgia

Silly string is illegal in mobile Alabama

And finally it's illegal to wear a bullet proof vest while attempting murder in New Jersey

Eating fried chicken with a fork isn't illegal in Ga. Doing so just let's us locals know your not from around here :D

Wait......they want to VOTE on it now ? I thought they just wanted a west coast judge to strike it down with some kind of ammendment.

NM has a law that it is unlawful to shuffle your feet when you wading in the San Juan river
It's because it kicks up the scuds and worms out of the weeds and rocks, in no time at all there's a line of trout in front of you! I haven't fished the San Juan, but have experienced this in another river and actually had fish bumping my wading boots!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.