Strangest "unlawful to" regulations that you have encountered

Muddyboots

I happened to go through a State hunting website back east for some general information and I came across this statement that literally stopped me in my tracks when I read it which prompted this thread question.

So the "Unlawful to" statement I read was :
- Negligently shoot, wound, or kill a human being while hunting, or abandon a wounded or killed human being.

Ok, I am all in on this statement for sure. What other "Unlawful to:" have you encountered that made you pause?

IIRC - PA allows you to fire a shot across a roadway providing that it doesn't interfere with traffic. Or some other crazy language like that. Maybe one of our PA members can post the specific section.

Here ya go.
image.png

Another PA reg I don't care for. So if you out on a Monday through Thursday you can't shoot them. Why?

CROWS: July 5-April 12, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. No limit.

Leftists defined it this way so they wouldn't get it mixed up with abortion which is ok by them.

Can you please leave the politics in the politics forum? I find politics is way lower than hunting on all levels.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.