Stop watching Wildgame Nation and stop supporting their line of products.

codyadams

http://wyo4news.com/news/star-reali...ame-nation-sentenced-poaching-lincoln-county/

A. Busbice, one of the hosts of Wildgame Nation poached 2 elk here in Wyoming. THIS WAS HIS SECOND SET OF VIOLATION WITHIN ONE YEARS TIME, JUST HERE IN WYOMING. The first was lying about being a Wyoming resident to recieve tags as well as holding too many deer tags. I'm a Deputy in Lincoln County where this occurred, so maybe it's a little personal for me, but this kind of disregard for ethics and moral standards, especially on such a high profile level, tarnishes our sport in a time where we are already highly ridiculed. Someone in a position of high attention should be even more cautious that every rule is being followed and double checked.

This makes me sick, frustrated, and flat out ****ed off. Though I doubt it will happen, I would like to see him removed from the outdoor channel and the line of murchendise flop. He was charged a hefty fine of $23,000, but that really isn't that much if you consider this guys income. And 2 years hunting suspension in 45 states. Though the judge made his decisions on punishment, to me these legal ramifications are not enough. This guy doesn't deserve a place at the forefront of outdoorsman, this is someone that should be creating an example as a hunting television show host.

I hope this information reaches enough people that it makes a noticeable impact, and that the outdoor channel does the right thing. Though I'm not holding my breath...

End ****ed off rant.

Star of Reality TV Hunting Show Wildgame Nation Sentenced for Poaching in Lincoln County -

A. Busbice, one of the hosts of Wildgame Nation poached 2 elk here in Wyoming. THIS WAS HIS SECOND SET OF VIOLATION WITHIN ONE YEARS TIME, JUST HERE IN WYOMING. The first was lying about being a Wyoming resident to recieve tags as well as holding too many deer tags. I'm a Deputy in Lincoln County where this occurred, so maybe it's a little personal for me, but this kind of disregard for ethics and moral standards, especially on such a high profile level, tarnishes our sport in a time where we are already highly ridiculed. Someone in a position of high attention should be even more cautious that every rule is being followed and double checked.

This makes me sick, frustrated, and flat out ****ed off. Though I doubt it will happen, I would like to see him removed from the outdoor channel and the line of murchendise flop. He was charged a hefty fine of $23,000, but that really isn't that much if you consider this guys income. And 2 years hunting suspension in 45 states. Though the judge made his decisions on punishment, to me these legal ramifications are not enough. This guy doesn't deserve a place at the forefront of outdoorsman, this is someone that should be creating an example as a hunting television show host.

I hope this information reaches enough people that it makes a noticeable impact, and that the outdoor channel does the right thing. Though I'm not holding my breath...

End ****ed off rant.

You're correct, the fine and suspension of hunting privileges were way too light. These lowlifes coming back in the west again breaking the rules in just two years is a slap in the face of hunting ethics. I haven't seen an apology from this group so I can only assume they have no remorse. Probably their only reaction will be being ****ed they got caught. I will not buy their products or watch any tv episode they are associated with. I will watch for Louisiana license plates in Az elk and deer areas, not only in season but with these lowlifes out of season as well.

The only positive thing in this whole mess was that REAL HUNTERS stepped in to do the right thing. Acts, like this pseudo-hunter has committed, cast a black shadow on all nonresident hunters that visit the mountain west to legally hunt game under fair chase ethics. He should have lost his hunting privileges forever. If he has been caught this many times, imagine how many times he has gotten away with it.

If he has been caught this many times, imagine how many times he has gotten away with it.

This is exactly true. I'm glad that the Outdoor channel has gone ahead and suspended their show, that's a step in the right direction. I think this one grabbed enough attention nationwide that they didn't have much of a choice.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.