HELP STOP HR1022

how do we know that this list isn't A way to get all the firearms owners names, addresses, etc ???

heard of stranger things !!

Like telling criminals they won something and have a big roundup like AMW show....

[ QUOTE ]
how do we know that this list isn't A way to get all the firearms owners names, addresses, etc ???

heard of stranger things !!

Like telling criminals they won something and have a big roundup like AMW show....

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to the petition,you can email the starter of the petition (Josh) and talk to him.I already have and we pretty much agreed that he should contact the NRA to try and get more exposure for the petition.True,it is directed at one representative,but it still gets represented.I asked Josh if there was anyway the petition could be targeted or a blanket petition to the entire congress,unfortunately any petition has to be directed at one person,which is why besides signing the petition we should also write/call our local reps.I believe the online petition definately has potential because as all of us know,many gun owners are reluctant to do anything except bitch when its too late.

I did write the reps from my state.. I originally posted a thread called ASSUALT weapons ban.... week ago... I been there and done that... please look at my post and go there to...

MORE INFO ON ACTUAL BAN...

There, I bumped it back to front page for all to see and go to the links !!

Thanks guys !

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.