Stone Glacier 5 star Customer Service

wolffman

Was just gonna pass on how great Kurt is at SG!

Was on elk hunt on Oct 1st and my Sky 7400 left shoulder strap broke. Only had about 40lbs on it at time. Stitching came loose from bag. I just put a knot in it and it worked fine for rest of trip. On way home called Kurt and he answered so I told him what happened and he immediately said send it back and he would check it out. He had me use his UPS number to pay for shipping as well.

He got bag and said somehow it was stitched wrong and he fixed it and asked me if I needed anything. I said I was gonna buy another bag a smaller one and he asked which one. I told him approach and he said he would put it in with this bag and ship it. When I asked how to pay for it he never sent text message back. He included bag and wouldn't take payment ! I never expected that.

This is what I call amazing customer service and will be buying more SG products in future and letting everyone know how great they are!!

I have had very similar experiences. A nod to Kurt for what customer service is about, very refreshing.

Fit of pack is paramount for a successful outing and for me, this is the one (I have the 7400 also).

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.