Stocky’s vg2

I have 2 of them. One rem 700 short action and the other a vanguard long action. I bought blems and painted the camo myself. Are they AG or Manners or Mesa (I have those also), probably not quite. I like the weight and feel, and for the price they are hard to beat. As for the vanguard, it's the best option I have found.

I got a flat top for my Model 70 LA 300 WSM. Finished stock weighs 1.5 lbs. The thread below illustrates my solution to the VG2's only reported short coming.

Did you have to do much work to get the actions to fit? Saw some posts elsewhere that mentioned needing to work the inlets a bit as they were not level and were a bit sloppy fit wise since they are more of a universal rather than specific to the action.

I have the Carbon fiber vg2 and I really like it. Wieghs and feels very balanced and rigidity is graet.I have other brands but stockys is hard to beat at the price point. I think the only downside would be that they are a little to smooth to the touch. I like a grippy feel like my hs precision but it hasn't effected the shoot ability just personal preference.
20230902_152616.jpg