• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stock for bighorn origin

Jakeweb09

I've got a origin BA with bartlein carbon barrel and am looking for a stock that I'll be able to drop it into without much work. Preferably a light weigh carbon. PM me if you've got something That might work. If I can't find something decent I'll have to order. Just trying to save some time/money on this one

Check out the Bargain Barn at Stocky's Stocks. They have several NextGen Carbon Fiber blems for sale for 20% off list price (comes out to about $455). Just bought a left handed one for a build I'm doing for a friend and the blemishes aren't that bad and don't affect function.

Check out the Bargain Barn at Stocky's Stocks. They have several NextGen Carbon Fiber blems for sale for 20% off list price (comes out to about $455). Just bought a left handed one for a build I'm doing for a friend and the blemishes aren't that bad and don't affect function.

The origin has a larger ejection port then standard rem 700. Hoping to find something used and possibly bedded for origin that actually fits. If not I'll just order shortly

I don't have the action for this build in hand yet so I can't confirm fitment, but I they did say that some "minor" inletting would be required. I guess time will tell what "minor" means.

I don't have the action for this build in hand yet so I can't confirm fitment, but I they did say that some "minor" inletting would be required. I guess time will tell what "minor" means.
Should fit well, just ejection port on standard 700 is usually short.

I have a new adjustable McMillan game warden if intrested send me a pm. Short action.