Still waiting

It's the government they do stuff on their own time with no rhyme or reason and no consequences for being ridiculously bad at their job. I have over 20 Tax Stamps with suppressors, Short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, and an AOW. There has never been any consistency in the length of time it take to get one back. My fastest was 32 days on an efile form1 for a SBR, and I'm currently at 18 months for a paper form 4 on a shotgun suppressor. I've never been denied or had to resubmit anything. I didn't even mind paying for the tax stamp before all the efile started because you actually got a stamp on your forms and not just an email document to print off. A simple NICS check just like when you buy a gun should be sufficient to buy a suppressor, SBR, SBS, AOW. They will never give up the tax stamp because they want that $200 and they are greedy but the process could be simplified by 1000%.

So I see a lot of folks are waiting long periods of time to get their suppressors. But this makes no sense. My paperwork is stuck at FBI according to ATF. It's been there for a couple months now. I been waiting 11 months. The crazy part is a buddy of mine ordered his suppressors one month after I ordered mine. He just got his. Mine is nowhere in sight. Great system.
My son that was in the military ordered one. You would think that with all the training and military experience and background it would help him to get his a little bit easier and quicker but nope 14 months later he finally received it. He said that they told him it would be easier next time. We'll see, he ordered another one going on 4 months now.

I emailed our senator. Doubt asking government to correct government is gonna get results, but doing nothing gets just that.
If I remember correctly they emailed a form to me that I had to sign so his office could look into since it was background information. But it was really painless and it wasn't but a couple weeks later that I was called by my LGS saying they had my stamp. I assume if you have a Pro 2ND amendment senator they would be willing to help out.

My son that was in the military ordered one. You would think that with all the training and military experience and background it would help him to get his a little bit easier and quicker but nope 14 months later he finally received it. He said that they told him it would be easier next time. We'll see, he ordered another one going on 4 months now.
Look up what they did to Larry Vickers.