• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

STI DVC-O 38 Super - Unfired

PantaRhei

Bought this with the intention of competing, but it never happened and my interest is switching to long range. This gun is brand new, never fired, and feels and looks incredible. It'll come with two mags, original box and case, and the red dot. I have a lot of interest in a 338 variant or bigger, but will consider all reasonable offers. These run $4000 new. Will sell $3,500 if cash.
IMG_20200529_073847703~2.jpg
IMG_20200529_073925144~2.jpg
IMG_20200529_073935229~2.jpg

I've ran a couple different STI open guns and they are smooth, I had to borrow one when my CZ went down at the state USPSA, first time shooting the gun put me in the top 10! Then I had to get one!! They are sweet GLWS!

way out of my league but beautiful just out of curiosity how many rounds do the magazines hold looks like a double stack

Yeah, the STI 2011 format is double-stack. They have 20-round and 26-round mags for this one ;) Pretty impressive firepower when you consider the performance of some hot 38 Super (think 26 rounds of 357 mag'ish)!

I've ran a couple different STI open guns and they are smooth, I had to borrow one when my CZ went down at the state USPSA, first time shooting the gun put me in the top 10! Then I had to get one!! They are sweet GLWS!

When I decided to not compete, I purposely didn't shoot this. . .I knew the second I fired it, there's no way I'd let it go, and it's a lot of gun for just shooting paper and plinking around. Everything about this thing is amazing, I just know it wouldn't get the action it deserves!

That's a sweet looking shooter. I've got a couple older STI Open division guns that have been awesome. I haven't been competing as much since I caught the rifle and long range shooting bug.