• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stevens Model 311 Series H SxS 20ga. Shotgun

md66948

sale is pending

I have a Stevens Model 311 Series H SxS 20ga. Shotgun. This shotgun belonged to a Great Friend of mine who used it for home protection. He never hunted with it and only shot one box of shells through it over many years. He now has Grandchildren in his house so he has gone in a different direction with his firearms of choice for home protection.

The date code is D. The barrels measure 28" and has 2 ¾" and 3" chambers. I do not know what the chokes are. There are proofs on each chamber that say SP with 47.

Mechanical condition is excellent plus to almost New Condition, the bores are bright and shiny and there are no dents or dings in the metal. This is a super tight gun. The receiver retains 100% original case color hardening and looks great.

The wood is straight grained walnut and has no cracks or splits. There is one mark on the front of the comb from handling.

Please Note that in one picture there seems to be wear on the barrels in front of the forearm. That is reflected light from the Sun. There is no wear marks on the barrel.

I have not cleaned this shotgun. I bought it from my buddy and I really have no use for it.

Price is $375.00.

Last edited: