• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S CZ-USA 20ga Bobwhite SXS Shotgun

bowhunthard88

For Sale, $600. CZ-USA 20 gauge Bobwhite 202B side-by-side shotgun. Fired 250 times, basically brand new. No scratches at all, decent Turkish walnut, English-style stock, double triggers, extractors, case-hardened box-lock receiver with Greener-style bolt, action is still tight (not even broken in yet), 26" barrels. Removable choke tubes (5 come with it, full to improved cylinder) with Plano choke tube case.

http://cz-usa.com/products/view/bobwhite-202-b-case-hardened/

$600 for the shotgun, $15 for shipping.

I also have a Winchester Vanguard short shotgun takedown style hard case it could sell with it for $60. If you decided you want the case also, $660 plus $25 for shipping.

Don't really want to sell, but kinda need the money. Will post pics ASAP. Anything else, don't be afraid to post or pm me.

Last edited:
For Sale, $600. CZ-USA 20 gauge Bobwhite 202B side-by-side shotgun. Fired 250 times, basically brand new. No scratches at all, decent Turkish walnut, English-style stock, double triggers, extractors, case-hardened box-lock receiver with Greener-style bolt, action is still tight (not even broken in yet), 26" barrels. Removable choke tubes (5 come with it, full to improved cylinder) with Plano choke tube case.

CZ-USA -> BOBWHITE 202 B (Case Hardened)

$550 for the shotgun, $15 for shipping.

I also have a Winchester Vanguard short shotgun takedown style hard case it could sell with it for $50. If you decided you want the case also, $600 plus $25 for shipping (the gun would be shipped in the case).

Don't really want to sell, but kinda really need the money. PM or email for pics. Anything else, don't be afraid to post or pm me.

Price changes reflected in quote. Bump to top