Steel Targets?

Plinker798

I dont know if I'm in the right category but does anybody know where i can find some good quality AR500 targets for long range shooting that won't cost me an arm and leg? I can't seem to find a 12" gong thats under $60ea. I won't something thats either laser cut or cut with a water jet so it won't have a heat affected zone. gun)

jmitchell135

I dont know if I'm in the right category but does anybody know where i can find some good quality AR500 targets for long range shooting that won't cost me an arm and leg? I can't seem to find a 12" gong thats under $60ea. I won't something thats either laser cut or cut with a water jet so it won't have a heat affected zone. gun)

12"x1/2" for $40

1/2" AR500 | Xsteeltargets

Plinker798

Just ordered $350 worth! They seem to have great reviews. Called and talked to Bud and he was helpful in selecting targets! Cant wait to get them GREAT customer service!

jrock

I've been looking around for the same and found steel plate on ebay for a dollar or two less without holes and free shipping. Thought it would be a good deal since I can weld but then decided to call my local steel supplier and they said they could do it for less and cut holes for free. If you don't have a steel supplier near buy, X steel targets looks like the ticket

FAIRCHASE

Unless you are shooting a 50BMG or shooting the steel at less than 100yds with the big stuff, AR500 3/8" is more than adequate.

Plinker798

I Got a Chance to blast away at them today! They held up great! used .223, .308, 300wsm and 338 win mag. Just knocked the paint off! I really wasn't expecting such a clean smooth cut. These boys know what they are doing!! Definitely referring these to other people. No lack in quality

FAIRCHASE

The cuts are about the same with all sellers of AR500 steel but I will say those prices are as low as you will find.