Steak & Rice for dinner.

Prieto9000

For today´s dinner I grilled this beautiful Australian wagyu steak and paired it with some steamed rice and avocado. Added some ponzu sauce in the end over the rice.

It came out amazing!!

IMG_5614.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg

AWESOME!!!!
Hey brother send us a "Australian wagyu steak" is that another word in the Aboriginal vocabulary for "Kangaroo Steak". That Roo must have been big to get a steak that size. I heard that they are very good eating if the Roos eat Quandong, Kutjera and Muntries. Then they have a lot of fat content (Marbling) like the beef from Japan.
The way that that steak was grilled looks mouthwatering.
You are very lucky to have a meal like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!
Hey brother send us a "Australian wagyu steak" is that another word in the Aboriginal vocabulary for "Kangaroo Steak". That Roo must have been big to get a steak that size. I heard that they are very good eating if the Roos eat Quandong, Kutjera and Muntries. Then they have a lot of fat content (Marbling) like the beef from Japan.
The way that that steak was grilled looks mouthwatering.
You are very lucky to have a meal like this!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like Australian Wagyu because you get great quality without the price of the Japanese. I've tried Snake River Farms steaks and they are good, but not even close to the Australian stuff. This guys really know what they're doing.

All kidding aside the WAGYU meats are probably the most expensive and great tasting in the world.
Didn't Japan put Patent and Trade Mark on Wagyu Cattel? They did this so other Countries and Beef Ranches could not have their Beef Genetics?

Great Beef and the Genetics have to do with the amount of FAT Marbling in the meat which produces the flavor.
A long time ago before the "Wagyu" was the rave "KOBE" steaks were the most expensive and taste was awesome. You could only get at certain restaurants.

As for my Taste I liked the Steer that my neighbor and I raised then at a certain age we butchered it and split the cost of raising and then butchering. We each got 1/2 of the steer and after processing it would fill both our freezers for the year. We would buy a Steer every year along with a Hog. Meat for both our families for the year. We also raised Chickens, Turkeys, and Peacocks.
We always had the best meats for Beef, Pork and Poultry. Didn't live to far from the ocean so had a lot of Lobsters, Scallops, Clams and fish.

The OP pictures of his meal is out of this world. Congrats to a well prepared and cooked meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside the WAGYU meats are probably the most expensive and great tasting in the world.
Didn't Japan put Patent and Trade Mark on Wagyu Cattel? They did this so other Countries and Beef Ranches could not have their Beef Genetics?

Great Beef and the Genetics have to do with the amount of FAT Marbling in the meat which produces the flavor.
A long time ago before the "Wagyu" was the rave "KOBE" steaks were the most expensive and taste was awesome. You could only get at certain restaurants.

As for my Taste I liked the Steer that my neighbor and I raised then at a certain age we butchered it and split the cost of raising and then butchering. We each got 1/2 of the steer and after processing it would fill both our freezers for the year. We would buy a Steer every year along with a Hog. Meat for both our families for the year. We also raised Chickens, Turkeys, and Peacocks.
We always had the best meats for Beef, Pork and Poultry. Didn't live to far from the ocean so had a lot of Lobsters, Scallops, Clams and fish.

The OP pictures of his meal is out of this world. Congrats to a well prepared and cooked meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20231110-230626_Firefox.jpg