Starline Rifle Brass

Dirty45

Does anyone have any experience with Starline's rifle brass yet? Not finding a whole lot out there about it. I'm specifically looking at .260rem and .280ai. I wonder how it compares to Hornady since they both are making these calibers now and about the same price.....

I didn't know they were making rifle brass for modern cartridges. This is great.

I have very positive results with *-* brass for a variety of handgun and old style rifle.

7mm-08 is on clearance at Midway. $0.40 to my door.

Weight sort
Neck it down to an ID of .265
Neck turn
Trim
Champher and debur
Anneal
Neck down to an ID of .260
Load

I'll try that.

I use their pistol brass and have no complaints, but I haven't tried their rifle brass.
read post #2 at the link below
Starline .308 brass (also Google "Starline's rifle brass quality" for more info)
https://forum.snipershide.com/forum/sniper’s-hide®-advance-marksmanship-unit/sniper-s-hide-reloading/6322217-starline-308-brass

Post #2
03-22-2017, 04:02 PM
I picked up 250pcs of the Starline when it first came out. It's good stuff. Two firings on them and I've only had to trim a few (FL sizing). The primer pockets are great, and very little material came out on the uniformer. They are thicker at the base and you'll need to reduce your loads to compensate. I'd say they're on par with Nosler or Lapua brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.