• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Staball HD

Bghunter338

Does any of my Boise Idaho friends and surrounding areas have any leads on this stuff at any local gun stores? Trying not to pay shipping and hazmat fee's. Thanks in advance.

Does any of my Boise Idaho friends and surrounding areas have any leads on this stuff at any local gun stores? Trying not to pay shipping and hazmat fee's. Thanks in advance.
I picked up a couple pounds at Cliff's, he had HD, Match and just the regular StaBall 6.5 stuff... Looks like we might get a little warmer temps, gonna get out in the garage and load some StaBall HD in the 6.5 PRC and the big 30....

I picked up a couple pounds at Cliff's, he had HD, Match and just the regular StaBall 6.5 stuff... Looks like we might get a little warmer temps, gonna get out in the garage and load some StaBall HD in the 6.5 PRC and the big 30....
Regular stuff ? HD Match ?? Vs Staball HD thought match was its own burn rate ( match or match HD ) i could look it up but i dont mind chatting p.s. tell me you Load results i'ma try 30-378 with bd-2 copper 175's

Regular stuff ? HD Match ?? Vs Staball HD thought match was its own burn rate ( match or match HD ) i could look it up but i dont mind chatting p.s. tell me you Load results i'ma try 30-378 with bd-2 copper 175's
Looks like Hodgdon put out three different StaBall powders.
Hodgdon-at-SHOT-Show-2023-StaBALL-HD-StaBALL-6.5-and-StaBALL-Match-Powders-2500-600x326.jpg

I'm wanting to try it in my big 30 as well with the 174 gr. HH, hoping to get 3500fps and groups...

How much was it going for?