Spring Bear Guides in Wyoming

I'm willing to go anywhere. I just got back from Wyoming hunting mule deer and asked about beer and they said they had some good hunting. Plus the spring dates worked with my work schedule of May - June. But if you know of a good place I'm all hears
If you are looking for some different or exotic Beers I can guide you to some places where you can have your pick! :D

There are a lot of Outfitters in North central Wyoming that offer good all inclusive Baited bear hunts, I l;ive in Sheridan and can put you in contact with a couple. PM me for more information . Thanks, Jim
Jim,
I've hunted in the Sheridan area in the past and would love to hear about your guides.
Thanks, Jack

The sow quotas are pretty low and the season in the Sheridan area can shut down pretty quick. Just food for thought.

I'd suggest Areas 2 & 4. The west side is too hard to hunt in the spring, especially Area 1. The problem you'll have is 2 & 4 can close fast, but a guide should be able to get you on a bear. I'd also suggest not being picky about what qualifies as a shooter or not.