Spot Hogg or HHA bow sites

scottishkat

Any owners of Spot Hogg Fast Eddie or HHA Optimzer sites please share your opinion.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

zr600

Have you checked out the black gold sites? They are very nice with a lifetime warranty. Company is out of Bozeman MT. Very good group of
Guys. There pins are very bright.

Lesserhunter

I have shot both, and of the 2 strongly prefer the spot hogg. But if you haven't, I would suggest looking into the "option" brand sights. I only shoot mine as a single pin but because the housing doesn't move, just the pin, your anchor point remains constant when shooting at longer ranges. My groups under 70yds it didn't change much but I was amazed how much my farther ones tightened up

freak007

I've shot Spott Hogg Hunter (pre MRT) and own a Black Gold Revenge 5 pin. I prefer the Black Gold pins. Mine are .019, .019, .010, .010, .010

That said, I wouldn't replace a Spott Hogg just because, but if I was buying again it would be a Black Gold.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.