New bow

Bobz7

Just got a new
New Mathews Heli 29 draw 63 lbs. Have not had a chance to shoot it.It is lighter than my z7

Got to do some shooting with new bow. Lot of difference of the from the z7. Don't know witch one I am going to like the most. both are great bows.

Very different bows. I like the Z7 because of the extra weight and greater stability. Just an easier bow to shoot because of the weight. Both can be just as accurate.

I do like the weight of the z7 for 3D Shoots. The lighter bow is going to be easer to carry while hunting. Any other thought out there on the too bows. Z7 or Mathews heli

I got to do some with the Heli bow. 340 fmj at 29 in. 470 gr. bow at 63 lbs. Bare shaft and 2in blazer with field points , and broadheads same group at 30 yards, A little fine tuning this should work.

If you are shooting all three in the same group, then you are tuned very well and should be good to go. What kind of broadheads are you using?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.